4th Winter Strikes Again

Greetings All,

With the impending snow-pocalypse knocking on our doorstep, I have to make the hard decision of postponing spring league another week. I do honestly think that we will actually get out and play one of these Saturdays, but it is not going to be this weekend. I am going to work with your captains to determine when the best weeks would be to schedule double headers for each of your teams.

Excited to start spring league.... next week.... hopefully.... 

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out and let us know.

Happy Shoveling